Thursday, May 16, 2013

Join iLA for FREE!


 


In case you haven't heard of this amazing business, please watch the video below. Then keep reading and I will tell you how you can get your first month's membership for FREE!

iLA Compensation from John Marr on Vimeo


Sign up as an associate, refer just one paid associate in your first month (30 days) and I will refund you $10, sent right to your iLA e wallet! It's that easy!

No catch or gimmick!

Why am I doing this? As an Executive Associate I receive a coded bonus of $9 when you sign up. I also receive a coded bonus , in various amounts, for  the first 10 associates you refer. I am simply paying that bonus to you for your effort and as a thank you for joining my team.

As a member of iLA  you also will receive these bonuses once you sign up  at least three people.And also, you will get spillover with iLA too.





Sign up for iLA  by clicking the banner.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment